Exchanges & Returns
- *New Government-issued photo ID is required at pickup for verification purpose.
- A notification e-mail will be sent to your mailbox once it is available to pick-up.
- Our Axon Sim Centre located in Burnaby does not accept any order for sim equipment and it is for pick-up only. Please place sim equipment order only with our online store.
- Pick-up address:
- Burnaby Store:
#106 – 7337 North Fraser Way, Burnaby, BC V5J 0G7
- Richmond Store:
#106 – 4411 No. 3 Road, Richmond, BC, V6X 2C3
- Burnaby Store:
Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
Axon Simulator offers returns for items within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
Once your return is received and inspected by Axon Driver Solutions (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
A 10% restocking fee of original sales will be applied to all eligible returns.
- Buyers are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Greater Vancouver warehouse.
Used or Damaged Product
Any merchandise or products which has been used or opened from the box is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to visit Axon Simulation Centre to try the actual product before the purchase.
Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
For Axon manufactured parts:
All Axon-manufactured parts are under the warranty policy of Axon Simulator Ltd. Please send us a message if you require assistance with defective parts. Our staff will be happy to help.
After inspection by Axon Simulator, new parts will be shipped with no extra cost within the warranty period.
Axon Driver Solutions does not provide any direct warranty on any item manufactured by a third-party.
All purchases from a third-party (e.g. craiglist) are not eligible for Axon warranty.
- The original sales receipt must be provided when you are sending in defective parts.
For all Non-Axon manufactured parts:
Most manufacturers offer an additional warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or contact us for assistance.
Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer’s policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- Axon Driver Solutions does not provide any direct warranty on any item manufactured by any third-party manufacturer.
RMA Guide for Moza Products
- Please visit Moza Racing’s FAQ website if there are any technical or software issues, or contact the support team at email@example.com
- For any minor issues with Moza products, please send it to Axon and we may be able to provide warranty repair service. Shipping charges and labour costs are extra.
- In case of manufacturing defects, we offer repair or replacement of the product at no cost. Axon is not responsible for any warranty exchanges in the case of faulty products caused by artificial damage.